header

photobucket

navbar

homeaboutfashionbeautyCRAFTFAQCONTACT

Friday 3 May 2013

Summer = Gym

Summer is coming up and although I don't have a holiday booked this year I'm still hoping there will be some decent weather in Britain, which means bikinis, crop tops and shorts. I'm not the skinniest girl in the world, nor am I fat, but I could do with losing a little bit of weight. Recently I've been extremely unhealthy, eating chocolate and drinking coke every single day and not doing a bit of exercise. So I'm going to start going to the gym to get fit and healthy. My theory is if I buy myself some new sweatpants then I'll have more motivation to go, as I can't stand buying something and not wearing it. Here are some things I've found. Whether it's bright and bold, plain or patterned, there should be something here for you. I hope you like them! 




(I'd like to point out that I didn't crop these images, they were like that already. I wouldn't chop the top of someones head off!)





1 comment:

  1. I have a clothing supplier as well. If you want to get some stuff then you can visit Wholesale Clothing supplier.

    ReplyDelete