header

photobucket

navbar

homeaboutfashionbeautyCRAFTFAQCONTACT

Tuesday 12 March 2013

My Blog Planners

Starting a new blog is a lot of hard work, but thinking of things to post is also hard. That's why I decided to create myself some blog planners. These include a monthly, weekly and post planner where I can write down all of my post details in simple terms and in detail. There is also a rough ideas page where I can put the thoughts in my head down on paper.



I'm also feeling generous so I'm putting them right here for you to download and use for nothing in return!

Just follow this link, save and print!

http://www.mediafire.com/?oj34jh4mzd993

2 comments:

  1. aww this is such a great idea! im super unorganised!! haha
    thank you!! :)

    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/
    (PS. its the last day to enter my giveaway - so check out my blog if you're interested!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! I'll definitely check out your giveaway xx

      Delete