header

photobucket

navbar

homeaboutfashionbeautyCRAFTFAQCONTACT

Wednesday 27 March 2013

5 Things I Love

1. Rik Lee - His art is simply amazing - I'm in awe. I don't think I need to write anymore, his work says it all http://riklee.tumblr.com. You can also buy t-shirts, cards, stickers etc with his prints.



2. Coca Cola - Coke is my favourite beverage by far. I don't drink coffee, I don't like it, and I don't like tea either. So, for my caffeine boost it's a can of Coca Cola. I love it. 



3. The Pretty Little Liars Season 3 Finale - Pretty Little Liars has gripped me from when I first started watching it and has had me hook line and sinker ever since. The viewers now believe they know who the mysterious 'Red Coat' is, but in the usual PLL style, we've been left with more questions than answers. Plus, with the Spoby reunion I think it's fair to say I'm now a Spoby shipper! I cannot wait until Season 4!



4. Easter - I'm not religious but I love a good excuse to eat a lot of chocolate, and easter is just that! 

5. Surprise Parties - It's my step dad's birthday on Sunday so me and my mum are planning a surprise. We live in the north east of England and my step dad's family live in Essex (6+ hours away), so we don't get to see them that often. His mum and dad come up once or twice a year, but we only see his sister every few years, so we're planning for them to come up and stay for a few days. He has no idea and it's brilliant, I can't wait to see his face, and bake him a cake!




No comments:

Post a Comment