header

photobucket

navbar

homeaboutfashionbeautyCRAFTFAQCONTACT

Monday 11 February 2013

Brands I Love - Soap & Glory

I first heard about Soap & Glory around 5 years ago from a friend. Her mum loved their products and they were luxurious to use when I had a shower at her house, but my mum wasn't one for expensive bathing so she wasn't interested (she stuck to the basics). I was 14 so at the time I would only use the things my mum bought and they were too expensive for me to buy myself, so I just forgot about them.
3 years later and for Christmas I received a large Soap & Glory gift set and fell in love. The packing once again caught my attention - it's quirky, girly and the bag my gift box came in could be used again and again. Another thing that caught my eye was that S&G don't test on animals. Although this is not a must for me when buying beauty products, it's definitely something that makes me feel better about using them. Now I frequently use S&G products throughout the day. These are some of my favourite's from them.
1. Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara

I will review each product in a separate post, but for now I suggest you check out Soap & Glory - I promise you wont be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment